At 55 Grills we know the importance of local community outreach. We have made a BBQ trailer that is perfect for your next outdoor community outreach event. The benefits of our BBQ trailers for community events are outrageous. We offer you the ability to customize our towable BBQ trailer to your business or favorite design. The importance of engaging with the local community to bring locals together is huge. Our BBQ trailer grills will enable your organization to provide the highest level of service in your community. Below are just a few of the many benefits to owning a BBQ trailer for your next local community outreach event:
Our BBQ trailer benefits:
- 8 – burner stainless steel propane grill using over 120,000 BTU’s and over 8 sq. feet of cooking surface (on our grill models 101 & 202 on model 303 you have double the cooking surface as there are two grills!)
- Removable 60 gallon cooler that keeps food/drinks fresh for over 8 days
- Battery operated backlit led knobs lasting over 5 hrs on one charge
- Two 20 lb propane tanks which would keep you grilling on HIGH for over 8 hrs!
- Two 13 in. radial tires plus one full-size spare
- Tongue hinges in to reduce overall footprint when not on tow hitch
- Additional 330 sq. in. stowable shelf
Optional BBQ trailer add ons:
- removable griddle – PERFECT for those pancake breakfasts you need to host for retired fire department or police department community members
- bun rack
- tool caddy
- custom colors/graphics – roughly over 22 sq. ft. of easy-to-see, easy-to customize side wrap area for your favorite designs or business logo and information (rolling advertisement anywhere you tow your BBQ trailer grill)
- windscreen in lieu of grill dome
Many of these organizations have money they can use specifically for community outreach events and are not taking full advantage. Our grill is something that will last a lifetime and more than worth the investment. If you are business you can even write off a portion for your employee appreciation or client appreciation events.